ContinuitySA, through a comprehensive range of professional consultancy services and backed by an unrivalled nation wide infrastructure of Recovery Facilities, helps your organisation to prepare and deal with any potential threat to the smooth, efficient functioning of your systems as a result of any unforeseen or sudden disruption.
An integral part of this service is the development of customised Business Continuity Plans – a series of documents that describe the priorities and actions to be undertaken in the event of a disaster or system’s failure.
Thanks to its many years of experience in the field of disaster recovery and the wealth of knowledge that ContinuitySA has garnered, we offer a full consulting service resulting in a tangible plan of action in the event of a business disruption.
Documentation is compiled in a format that complies with ISO IEC 17799 requirements and contains the following controls:
- Document retention period
- Document disposal instructions
- Each document will serve as its own audit trail
Typically each area listed in the scope will have its own set of plans featuring:
- All relevant required contact details
- Team composition
- Team responsibilities
- Resource lists
- Macro emergency processes
- Any relevant technical procedures
- Plan maintenance guidelines
- Prerequisite actions to be taken to ensure plan effectiveness
- Existing prerequisite business procedures to be in place to ensure plan effectiveness
- Change control actions to be taken before and after amendments to the document
When you invest in services and solutions provided by ContinuitySA, you enter into a partnership that addresses the often onerous task of creating and maintaining plans to ensure that your business operates effectively in the face of all risks and threats. By effectively passing on this responsibility to our organisation with its specialist skills and dedicated resources, you are freed up to concentrate on your core business by letting us develop your business continuity plan.