*Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The delegate is a person who is attending a specific course with ContinuitySA and will be referred to as a “delegate” throughout the terms and conditions listed hereunder.
- Gifts are applicable for the following courses only:
- 5 Day – Complete Continuity Practitioner Programme
- 2 Day ISO Foundation Course
- 5 Day ISO Lead Implementer Course
- Payment needs to be made prior to attending the course. Gifts will not be issued if payment is made during the course event
- Promotional code must be quoted in the enquiry form to be eligible for the gift
- Gifts cannot be exchanged for cash
- Gifts are valid until the date stipulated by the service provider. ContinuitySA cannot be held liable for gifts which may expire, if the delegate has not used the used the gift prior to the expiration date stipulated by the service provider who may have issued the gift on behalf of ContinuitySA
- Once gifts have been issued, ContinuitySA will not have any dealings with the service provider who may have issued the gift. All enquiries to the service provider must be handled by the delegate
- Gifts are not applicable to Organisations who require group bookings. Group bookings constitute two or more delegates at a single course event
- Should the delegate’s Organisation require that gifts be declared, ContinuitySA is not obliged to make such declarations on behalf of the delegate. The delegate’s Organisational policies relating to gifts have no jurisdiction on ContinuitySA, to which ContinuitySA endeavours to run such promotions from time to time.
- Gifts are applicable to South African citizens only. Proof of RSA identification will be required in order to verify the nationality of the delegate so that the delegate can be eligible to receive the gift.
- Promotion is valid until 31 August 2015